HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR: What you need to know.
Has your vehicle been damaged by Hail?
Most of us have seen a vehicle that looks like the one in the photo, but if you’re the unfortunate owner of a vehicle with this type of damage – you have come to the right place! With our experience and great service, we are confident that this vehicle can be restored to near perfection, with a little TLC. We know how to remove this damage in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Here are some things to consider:
If there was a hail storm and you your vehicle was damaged:
Scenario 1: Your Insurance policy covers the repair (majority of claims are covered)
- Determine the extent of the damage on your vehicle. We recommend you have a good type of reflection cast on the panels since sometimes hail damage is not seen unless viewed from different angles.
- Go over your insurance policy. It will indicate what is covered as well as the amount of the deductible.
(If the policy’s deductible is higher than the estimated damage, it is not advised to file a claim)
- Get in touch with the insurance company under which the car has the policy and report a claim. You shall meet with an insurance adjuster that will evaluate and appraise the cost to have your hail damaged vehicle repaired. We recommend you to be present during the inspection.
- Decide the method to have the damage repaired. Most insurance companies require that the repair is performed by a licensed repair shop or a Paintless Dent Removal company.
- Set the terms of how the insurance policy compensation will be made. It could be a direct payment to the repair facility or to the policy holder, but in that case, you would have to pay out-of-pocket first, then prove the repair was completed and have the insurance company reimburse the cost of repair.
- After completing the insurance claim process, have your hail-damaged vehicle repaired. Please make sure to inspect the vehicle upon leaving the repair facility.
Scenario 2: If your Insurance policy does not cover the repair (a rare instance)
- We will schedule an appointment give you an estimate of the cost and time of the repair. There is a $50 charge for this estimate. This $50 estimate will be deducted from the total repair cost if you decide to have your vehicle repaired by our company
GET HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR STARTED
Hail damaged vehicles or large dents might require extra time as we do not rush repairs.
READY TO GET
YOUR VEHICLE REPAIRED?
HAIL REPAIR DEMONSTRATION
Dents several inches in diameter can be successfully repaired providing the paint has not been damaged or the metal stretched. Since no toxic chemicals or materials are used the dent removal process, PDR is 100% environmentally friendly!
WE HANDLE ALL THE PAPERWORK
When you have a vehicle in a bad state due to a hail damage event, we understand you are very upset, and want to be sure what to do and how to handle the repairs. Our team is experienced with all the necessary steps needed to get your vehicle properly quote, added to our repair queue and back to you quickly. The last thing you need is a big hassle with the insurance company! We know all about how to handle every detail with the insurance companies.
We Guarantee all of our work.
WE HANDLE ALL YOUR INSURANCE CLAIMS:
Most insurance providers will supply you with a list of preferred repair facilities when it comes to your automotive repairs. Keep in mind; it is your vehicle and your choice when it comes to choosing who repairs your vehicle. Don’t fall victim to feeling pressured into utilizing one of the recommended auto body collision repair shops provided by your insurance carrier. After all, Hail Damage is not caused by a collision, so why would you look to a collision repair shop expert to repair your vehicle? Insurance carriers do not work with a preferred network of Paintless Dent Repair providers. If you have sustained Hail Damage or are in need of Paintless Dent Repair, look to the specialists at Express Collision & PDR.